For a healthy mind and body, guests of Eastland Suites Urbana can enjoy the largest heated indoor hotel pool in Champaign-Urbana, a complete 13 station fitness center and locker room dry saunas. Start each day with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet - one of the finest in the area - and then unwind in the evening with a weekday complimentary cocktail and snacks in our full service lobby bar with big-screen television and expanded sports coverage. Complimentary in-room WiFi access and local area shuttle service guarantee a productive environment and hassle-free travel!
Check in time: 3:00 PM | Check out time: 11:00 AM
Hotel Services & Amenities
• Complimentary In-Room WiFi Access
• Indoor Heated Pool – Open Daily 5 a.m - 10 p.m.
• 13 Station Fitness Center
• Dry Sauna
• Complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast: Mon - Fri 6:00 - 10:00 a.m., Sat - Sun 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
• Full Service Lobby Bar with Big-Screen TV: Mon - Sat Opens at 5:00 p.m.
• Ceresas Pizza Pies Available at The Lobby Bar
• “Suite” Shop for Snacks, Toiletries & Accessories
• Complimentary Beverage: Mon - Fri 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
• Complimentary Shuttle Service
• Two Station Business Center with Printer
• Complimentary USA Today & Local Newspaper
• Valet Dry Cleaning – Same Day Drop Off & Pick-Up
• Coin-Operated Laundry - Open 24/7
• Express Check-Out
Local Area Shuttle Service - To make the most of your time in Urbana-Champaign, why worry about transportation? Eastland Suites is one of the few area hotels offering complimentary local shuttle van service to points in the Urbana-Champaign area, including Willard Airport and U of I Campus, from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
Conveniently located just south of Interstate 74 only minutes from the University of Illinois, regional business districts, and other points of interest, Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center is your oasis for a comfortable night’s sleep and great start to your morning.
Relax In Style
With our evening lounge, groups love to relax here too! Each guest in an overnight room receives a free beer, wine, or soda of their choice each week night of their stay. It makes a great place to discuss business or relax with clients. However you choose to utilize it, the lounge is just one more asset to benefit your travel experience.